Data Entry Operator Job Private Company
- Organization Name : QURON HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- Post Name : Data Entry Operato
- Qualification : 10th pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400004
Quron as a company was started with one clear target, to create solutions in the healthcare industry. We looked at the expanding space and the evergrowing demand and realised that honest and simple solutions can bring about great efficiencies and accuracy. We are driven to achieve this because we firmly believe that long lasting change can only be achieved by creating positive.
Impacts for both, our network of partnered labs and our customers.Quron Health Solutions Llp is a Limited Liability Partnership firm incorporated on 06 May 2021. It is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its total obligation of contribution is Rs. 100,000.
Designated Partners of Quron Health Solutions Llp are Monish Shailesh Jain and Malhar Mehul Zatakia. Quron Health Solutions Llp’s last financial year end date for which Statement of Accounts and Solvency were filed is N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), date of last financial year end date for which Annual Return were filed is N/A.
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Data Entry Operator Responsibilities
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Data Entry Operator Requirements
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data Entry Operator Skills
- Basic Software Knowledge.
- Good Written and Communication Skills.
- Fast Typing Speed.
- High Levels of Concentration.
- Typing Skills.
- Address : 2405, PANCHRATNA BLDG, 24TH FLOOR, Mama Paramanand Marg, Opera House, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004
- Phone : 099201 65501
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.