Urgent Data Entry Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : Rare Planet
- Post Name : Data Entry
- Qualification : 10th Pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560300
Before you start reading about us, we hope you’re doing safe and healthy, doing wonders! Oh, hope you’re doing well mentally too! Childhood was fun and easy, while reminiscing over the childhood days, some of us will definitely remember storing weird things for ourselves, thinking that we’ll end up doing something creative with it. As kids most of us loved painting on cups, mugs, in fact anything and everything under the sun.
Who knew on could relive their childhood for years and create an economic base through this. Let’s travel to the remote areas of our city or may be the village areas, which is still hesitantly stuck on the developing stage. It is a hub of creativity. The local people out there are marvelous artists. Creativity flows from their end to the city. Be it pottery skills or painting, they’re impeccable!
Rare Planet is a place of talent, a recent start up provided a huge platform to these incredible talents, to showcase their creativity. Since 2015 it focuses on selling the products, such as mugs, copper bottles, cups plates and etc. Now guess what? All of them are handmade and hand painted by the local artisans. They local artisans have finally received recognition for their talent and are able to create a strong financial foundation as well.
One of the specialities of this space is Kulhads. Remember sipping in that kadak chai at the railway station in those clay cups? Or having butter milk or curd after a tiring day? Yes exactly, those Kulhads are given a new definition in here. They’re hand painted and given a aesthetic touch along with the the promise of durability . The same process is followed for all the products,.
From cups to coffee mugs to cake and nut bowls and even notebooks, Rare Planet is a jack of all. A variety of ceramic, copper, terracotta and handmade products in a handful of days it has proved to be one of the best products.
The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Requirements
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
Data Entry Clerk Skills
- Proficient typing and transcription.
- Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge)
- Organisational and time management abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Address : West Bus Gates, Ground Level “0”, Terminal 1 BIAL, Bangalore Airport, Devanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560300
- Email ID : [email protected]
- Contact Us : +91 33 7961 9808
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.