SKM Air Conditioning Sharjah Jobs, The air conditioning technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing certain equipment and facilities, including air conditioning systems and units, water-cooling systems, and refrigerators within clients’ own facilities, including those that operate all day long.
He/she also carries out general repairs and maintenance of machinery and equipment by diagnosing and troubleshooting special service problems following all building codes, blueprints, instructions, and manuals.
The air conditioning technician’s role also involves estimating material and labor costs and determining plans and requirements for installing, fabricating, and start-up; testing, and servicing HVAC equipment.
|Hiring Organization||S.K.M. Air Conditioning LLC|
|Post Name||A/C Technician|
|Qualification||Possess high school/vocational school diploma or G.E.D or technical training in HVAC systems|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1800 To AED 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
S.K.M Air Conditioning LLC is one of the leading manufacturers of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) equipment in the Gulf. It was founded with a single-minded objective; to meet the growing needs for indoor environment quality in some of the world’s harshest climates.
Driven by its mission of “Total Customer Satisfaction”, SKM offers a broad portfolio of premium international quality products that have worked efficiently in various geographic locations.
SKM has provided solutions for many blue chip projects for the companies, organizations, and government agencies across the region, to view its major projects portfolio, please click here.
- Carry out repair and routine maintenance duties on equipment, building facilities and offices, building systems, grounds, and structures.
- Coordinate efforts with the company’s contracted HVAC vendors to ensure company HVAC systems are functioning perfectly.
- Perform inspection, maintenance, repairs, and installation of air conditioning systems, including D.D.C. building control and pneumatic systems, cooling systems, refrigerators, ice machines, refrigerated water coolers, and similar equipment.
- Carry out maintenance checks on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems; clean evaporator drain pans, coils, and filters; lubricate fan and motor bearings; repair and change motors, electrical wiring, belts, compressors, thermostats, fans, floating elements, and defrost timers.
- Place airflow controls to occupants’ preference by adjusting dampers, splitter, diffusers, and fans speeds; take away, clean, and change filters and strainer; remake, repair, and paint metal and wood cooling fans and towers; add the right amount of chemicals to water towers to prevent corrosion and rust.
- Run equipment, observe its operation, and read instruments and gauges, including Volt-ohm meters; find out temperature gauges and adjust mechanisms, including valves, pumps, and controls to direct levels of fluid, temperature, and pressure; charge with specified types and amounts of refrigerant, and bleed contaminants from systems; inspect gauges and carry out periodic preventive maintenance checks.
- Carry out overhauling and servicing of refrigeration units by repairing, changing, or reworking broken parts of compressors, condensers, and vacuum pumps; inspect Freon level in refrigeration units and fix any leak observed, and charge units as required; clean and change filters on ice machines and similar equipment; inspect heating elements and change if bad.
Skills & Requirements
- Possess high school/vocational school diploma or G.E.D or technical training in HVAC systems.
- Working experience maintaining and repairing heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and other related systems such as electrical systems, DX units, heat pumps, and chillers.
- Possess certification in refrigerant transition and recovery.
- Possess county air conditioning mechanic license or its equivalent.
- Possess valid driver’s license.
- Ability to perform physical activities such as climbing, bending, balancing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, crawling, reaching, crouching, pushing/pulling objects, etc.
- Ability to work with manual or power tools and operate motorized vehicles.
- Ability to sit, walk, and stand for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work outdoors in difficult conditions, including adverse weather conditions.
- Prevent you From Recurrent Expensive Service And Repair.
- Enhance Machine Efficiency.
- Eliminates Indoor Humidity.
- Prevent Unnecessary Noise.
- Increase Air Ventilation Unit’s Lifecycle.
- Boost Security System.
- Cleansing Air Quality.
- Helps In Maintain Health and Prevent Diseases.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “SKM Air Conditioning Sharjah Jobs“.