Abu Dhabi Airport Job Vacancies, Aircraft mechanics are responsible for inspecting, diagnosing, and repairing aircraft structural systems. They also help maintain hydraulic and mechanical systems, identify repair methods, and schedule routine updates. They may be employed in the logistics and/or aviation industries.
We are looking to hire a qualified aircraft mechanic to manage the maintenance and repair of our aircraft. In this role, you’ll be responsible for scheduling and overseeing routine maintenance checks, diagnosing mechanical and hydraulic system failures, and advising on the appropriate repair processes.
To ensure your success in the role, aircraft mechanics should demonstrate in-depth knowledge of structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems. An expert aircraft mechanic will be someone who has excellent communication and analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and is dedicated to learning and growing in this field.
|Hiring Organization||Abu Dhabi International Airport|
|Post Name||Aircraft Mechanic|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Welcome to the city of Abu Dhabi, which boasts a rich cultural heritage in addition to many modern tourist sites. No matter how long you stay in this city, the world of adventure will start from your first steps at the doorstep of Abu Dhabi Airport.
Choose between a tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and admire the most beautiful designs, followed by a meal at one of the best beachfront hotels in Abu Dhabi, or a guided Your third option is to immerse yourself in Arab culture among world-class museums in the Saadiyat Island Cultural District.
Enjoy the wonderfully modern and traditional tourist sites of Abu Dhabi, from a trip to the seaside, shopping, and a visit to a market, to enjoy the stunning views of the city at a height of 74 floors. Finally, enjoy a drink of tea at the luxurious Emirates Palace and then embark on an exciting journey on board the speedboats.
- Scheduling and overseeing routine maintenance checks.
- Implementing and adhering to strict safety guidelines.
- Creating and maintaining repair logs and records.
- Using hand tools, diagnostic tests, and gauges to identify hydraulic and mechanical malfunctions.
- Collaborating with engineers and system mechanics to ensure that all aircraft systems are running correctly.
Skills & Requirements
- Aviation-specific training and/or qualification.
- A&P certification is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Working hands-on on complex and exciting aircraft.
- Competitive pay and frequent overtime opportunities.
- Satisfaction of ensuring the safety of passengers and crew.
- Opportunities to work in multiple sectors of aviation.
- Continual development of skills and knowledge.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Abu Dhabi Airport Job Vacancies.