Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022/23, We are looking to hire a housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
Housekeepers handle light cleaning needed for the upkeep of homes as well as commercial buildings, such as offices, hotels, and hospitals. Typically they’ll replace bedding, clean rooms, halls and bathrooms, vacuum, sweep, mop, replace toiletries and make beds.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott Hotel Downtown, Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||House Keeper|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Experience a winning combination of convenience and elegance at Marriott Hotel Downtown, Abu Dhabi. Our ideally situated hotel features 5-star accommodations and exceptional service moments away from popular attractions. Enjoy easy access to the Corniche.
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre and Sheikh Zayed Mosque from our premium location. After a day of sightseeing in Abu Dhabi, explore a wealth of amenities at our modern downtown hotel, including a spectacular rooftop pool, a fully equipped fitness center and a tranquil spa for your ultimate well-being.
In the evening, relax at one of our well-known restaurants boasting international cuisine, delectable steakhouse fare and handcrafted cocktails in a contemporary rooftop lounge. Retreat to expansive accommodations with stylish décor, pillowtop bedding and sleek marble bathrooms.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Customer service.
- Housekeeping hard skills.
- Exposes potential hazards. It’s possible that housekeeping can expose potential workplace hazards, such as falling items or tripping hazards, especially in a warehouse setting.
- Reduces injuries.
- Reduces fire hazards.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022/23.