Abu Dhabi Nurse Vacancy 2022, We are looking for a skilled and compassionate Nurse to provide medical care in our healthcare facility. The Nurse is responsible for recording vital signs, assisting doctors with a diagnosis, and completing paperwork.
To be successful as a Nurse you must be patient and have excellent attention to detail. A good Nurse keeps all patient information confidential and provides care without prejudice. Nurses are responsible for providing medical care to patients by monitoring vital signs, gathering information about healthcare problems, and offering emotional support.
|Hiring Organization||Al Rahmah Home Nursing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 80 To AED 90 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
As a national institution specialized in providing home nursing services for elders and newborn babies through a team of skilled and experienced nurses to ensure the high quality of our medical services.
We so specialized in the treatment of semi-cute and chronic patients in their own homes and at the lowest possible cost with the same quality treatment provided by hospitals. We bring quality health care services to people’s comfort places, among their beloved ones to enjoy the beauty of life.
To be a game-changer in the healthcare sector by bringing advanced healthcare services from traditional healthcare facilities to Homes with the same qualities. As a national institution specializing in providing homes.
Nursing services for elders and newborn babies through a team of skilled and experienced nurses to ensure the high quality of our medical services. We so specialized in the treatment of semi-cute and chronic patients in their own homes and at the lowest possible cost with the same quality treatment provided by hospitals.
- Create treatment plans for patients.
- Monitor vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Provide advice and emotional support.
- Assist surgeons during surgery.
- Train student nurses.
- Complete paperwork relating to patient care and progress.
Skills & Requirements
- Prior experience as a Nurse.
- Nursing license.
- Ability to work 24-hour shifts.
- Patience with difficult patients.
- Compassion for patients.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Continual education opportunities.
- Travel possibilities.
- Job outlook.
- Overtime pay.
- Specialty possibilities.
- Career advancement opportunities.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Abu Dhabi Nurse Vacancy 2022.