Part Time Accounting Jobs Singapore, Account executives work in many fields and help grow their companies by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients. They may also be known as account handlers.
|Hiring Organization||Advance Business Support Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Account Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1500 To SGD 2000 Per Month|
We are dedicated to delivering high-quality services to our clients. We continue to upgrade ourselves with current affairs by attending courses and seminars, to ensure that our knowledge is up-to-date.
We have abundant knowledge and experience in cross-border transactions, mainly between Japan and other countries. Our management has worked at Big4 in Tokyo and has provided tax advisory for cross-border transactions.
We are the only ones who can provide advice on Japanese tax matters at an affordable price in Singapore. Under the Japanese taxation system, the tax burden differs depending on the investment structure. So it is important to adopt an investment structure that maximizes the investor’s after-tax return.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay range for an accountant is Competitive.
- The ability to start your own business.
- Gaining a better understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Accounting Jobs Singapore”.