Reed Jobs London, We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account managers will act as a point of contact for their clients.
They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
|Hiring Organization||Reed Recruitment Agency|
|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2500 To GBP 2700 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1V 1AN|
Reed pioneered specialist recruitment in the UK. Seven decades on, we have become the world’s largest family-run recruitment business, with offices spanning across the UK, Europe, the USA, the Middle East, and East Asia.
With access to the UK’s largest candidate database and expertise across 20 specialist sectors, we are committed to ensuring that people are at the heart of everything we do to ensure we fulfill our purpose: improving lives through work.
As a family-run group of companies, the Reed Group has a strong emphasis on corporate responsibility and a track record of social impact, philanthropy, and sustainability. Our commitment to social impact is driven by our company purpose: ‘Improving lives through work’, and we have three pillars of social impact.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Direct POC and Accessibility.
- Good Knowledge of Processes and Requirements.
- Assistance in Setting Up Accounts.
- Improves Customer Satisfaction.
- Increases Revenue.
- Builds a Long-term Relationship.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Reed Jobs London”.