Accounting Jobs London, We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
Accountants help businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
|Hiring Organization||King’s College London|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 3000 To GBP 3500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC2R 2LS|
King’s College London is an internationally renowned university delivering exceptional education and world-leading research. We are dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society and realizing our vision of making the world a better place.
We will expand the vast contribution King’s makes to London, working in partnership to serve, support, and sustain the city in which we make our home while playing an increasingly proactive role in our more interconnected and complex world.
Our vision is to deliver research to inform and innovate. By providing the best environment, support, and networks for our community – from postgraduate research students to senior academics – we deliver world-leading and outward-looking research focused on meeting the needs of society.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certifications may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Accountants Have a Better Understanding of Finances
- The Growing Demand for Accountants.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay Range for Accountants is Competitive.
- The Ability to Start Your Own Business.
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Accounting Jobs London”.