Jobs in London UK, We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Accountants help businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. They record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, and compute taxes.
|Hiring Organization||Solace Women’s Aid|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20000 To GBP 22000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom N7 9DP|
Solace exists to end the harm done through gender-based violence. Our aim is to work to prevent violence and abuse as well as provide services to meet the individual needs of survivors, particularly women and children.
Solace has an inclusive definition of women including trans women. Our services seek to support and represent trans women and non-binary people. We understand that trans women and non-binary people are affected by misogyny and the patriarchal frameworks that cause harm to cis women and girls.
We employ over 230 staff delivering specialist violence against women and girls (VAWG) services across London and work regularly with over 100 volunteers who provide a vital contribution to the services we offer.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certifications may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Accountants Have a Better Understanding of Finances.
- The Growing Demand for Accountants.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay Range for Accountants is Competitive.
- The Ability to Start Your Own Business.
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in London UK”.