Jobs in Dubai for Accountant, We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
|Hiring Organization||Polarcus Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Polarcus Group is a fourth-generation family business that has been building on the prairies for over a century. We were founded on a reputation of integrity, innovation, and extraordinary craftsmanship – and we hold ourselves to those principles today.
We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement and find ourselves among the Top 40 contractors in Canada & UAE We are motivated to do better every day – for our clients, our employees, and our community. Not just in what we build, but in how people feel while we build it.
- Collect cash/credit card payments against cash invoices.
- Maintain and balance daily collection & petty cash fund twice daily.
- Monitoring the insurance limits of cash/collection in vault, ensuring the insurance coverage from AOIC if the cash/collection in the vault exceeds the limit.
- Ensure that collected revenue must be handed over to Trans-guard on a succeeding day.
- Daily collection reports should be uploaded in the shared drive provided by the FSSC/AFSS.
- All collection / PCF verification and handover are properly signed/filed for future references.
- Monitoring and communicating cheque clearance, bouncing cheques, and refund cheques.
- Ensure accurate data entry in SAP – billing cancellation & advance payments should be kept at a minimum level – Cash Invoices not yet collected report should be always cleared & monitored.
- Ensure sublet and bought-out charges are posted to Job cards for charging the customers (Revenue & Petty Cash Fund) Management. • Invoice Preparation/Submission/Credit Control
Skills & Requirements
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Time management
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai for Accountant”.