Accountant Jobs in Dubai, Prepare balance sheets, profit, and loss statements, and other financial reports. Accountant duties and responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
Reports the organization’s finances to management and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts. May require a bachelor’s degree in accounting or an area of specialty and two to four years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Accounting candidates must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
|Hiring Organization||The First Group|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Through its TFG Hospitality division, which operates exciting lifestyle-focused brands including The First Collection Hotels – a portfolio of properties that have introduced contemporary hospitality concepts to the region.
The First Group is setting new benchmarks in the sector while providing savvy clients from more than 120 countries worldwide access to exciting investment opportunities in Dubai’s world-class and fast-growing hotel industry.
Famed for its bespoke White Glove client services portfolio, The First Group offers investors complimentary access to a world of exciting privileges and lifestyle benefits ranging from VIP travel experiences to hotel stays.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Skills & Requirements
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Accountants Have a Better Understanding of Finances.
- The Growing Demand for Accountants.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay Range for Accountants is Competitive.
- The Ability to Start Your Own Business.
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Accountant Jobs in Dubai”.