Accounting Jobs Dallas, Accountants help businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. They record transactions, compile and analyze data.
Perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities, such as the IRS or investors. We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
|Hiring Organization||Prodigy Placements|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 50000 To USD 53000 Per Year|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75254|
We believe in working with professionals who possess integrity and a commitment to act as a true business partners for both our clients and candidates. At Prodigy Placements, we believe in the Principle of PreCruiting proactively recruiting.
Being in the business of identifying and recruiting top talent, we know that second best just doesn’t cut it. Our divisions place professionals on a project/consulting, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis in the Accounting/Finance, Technology, Human Resources, Office Administration, and Engineering fields.
Prodigy Placements is dedicated to providing you with highly skilled professionals who are well matched to your unique hiring requirements and workplace environment. Prodigy Placements has built a stellar reputation with high ethical standards, a specialized focus, and unparalleled service.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
Skills & Requirements
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- The Growing Demand for Accountants.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay Range for Accountants is Competitive.
- The Ability to Start Your Own Business.
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Accounting Jobs Dallas.