Film Jobs Montreal,
Accounting technicians are considered to be the accountant’s assistants. They assist the accountant in tasks that the accounting clerk does not have access to. In addition, they maintain accounting records and prepare and review the company’s year-end entries.
A person who is enrolled for the CA Course may also avail of the Accounting Technician Degree after completing IPCC Group I and on successful completion of 12 months of articles. He can continue pursuing the CA Course even after availing of the Accounting Technician Degree.
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and finance.
Practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills. To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
|Hiring Organization||National Film Board of Canada – NFB|
|Post Name||Accounting Technician|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 23 To CAD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 0H3|
Films on this site can be streamed free of charge or downloaded for your personal use for a small fee. We also offer educational works on a subscription basis to schools and institutions.
Our Collection includes documentaries, animations, experimental films, fiction, and interactive works. We showcase films that take a stand on issues of global importance that matter to Canadians—stories about the environment, human rights, international conflict, the arts, and more.
We also have a selection of animated films for both adults and children from talented filmmakers such as Cordell Barker, Chris Landreth, Ryan Larkin, Richard Condie, Ishu Patel, Caroline Leaf, and others.
You’ll discover new releases, old favorites, and Canadian classics along with works from many of Canada’s legendary directors. We have films for all ages, in both French and English.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Skills & Requirements
- A thorough, methodical approach.
- Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent commercial sense.
- Good IT skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheets.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Business Process Outsourcing.
- Retail sector.
- Tax return papers.
- Filing of returns under the Companies Act.
- Export and import documentation and many more.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Film Jobs Montreal“.