Accounts Jobs in Dubai, Accountants are responsible for a wide variety of finance-related tasks that are primarily associated with preparing financial records. These tasks oftentimes include computing taxes and preparing tax returns, organizing and maintaining financial records, and ensuring statements are accurate.
Accountants generally have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. In addition, many accountants have a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) credential, which is obtained by passing a national exam and completing a minimum number of college coursework hours.
Sample Company is one of the leaders in our field in the Metropolis area. We have a 3.9 Glassdoor rating from our employees. We’re now hiring a seasoned Accountant to join the Sample Company team. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Sample Company is an excellent company for you. Apply today!
|Hiring Organization||Hays UAE|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We’ve come a long way in over 50 years, growing from a small office in London into a global organization that matches the right talent to the right jobs across over 20 industries in the public and private sectors worldwide.
We deliver better, faster, and more cost-effective access to talent that adapts as markets and workforce strategies evolve, providing permanent and contingent solutions to organizations around the world.
As a people-first organization, we empower talented people in their career journeys, helping them land job or project that matches their skills and aspirations. We work as trusted advisors who guide talent in fulfilling their potential in an ever-changing world of work.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes.
- Assist with and act as the primary point of contact for auditor requests.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Accountants Have a Better Understanding of Finances.
- The Growing Demand for Accountants.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay Range for Accountants is Competitive.
- The Ability to Start Your Own Business.
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Accounts Jobs in Dubai”.