Accounting Jobs Montreal, We are looking for an organized accounts payable manager to provide strong leadership to our accounts payable department and to ensure that the department runs smoothly.
The accounts payable manager’s responsibilities include maintaining accurate records regarding payments to suppliers, processing payments from clients, and training staff members. To succeed as an accounts payable manager.
You should be focused on optimizing department processes and building lasting relationships with others within and outside of the business. You should be knowledgeable, analytical, and decisive with excellent leadership and communication skills.
|Hiring Organization||Patterson Companies|
|Post Name||Accounts Payable Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 35 To CAD 38 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3M 3E6|
Patterson Companies Inc is a medical supplies conglomerate primarily in the business of veterinary and dental products (ranging from x-ray equipment to consumable products, dental consumables make up the biggest part of the dental industry).
Traditionally a dental company, it diversified its business at the turn of the millennium when it acquired a -year-old company, JA Webster Inc, a distributor of veterinary products. That business segment (now known as Patterson Veterinary) currently.
Distributes equipment (diagnostic and surgical) and medicine (anesthetics, vaccines). The company operates directly in only the US and Canada (in Canada through its subsidiary Patterson Dental Canada).
- Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating accounts payable staff members.
- Overseeing routine department activities to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current financial legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of accounts payable functions.
- Attention to detail in data entry and verifying details.
- On transactions when processing invoices to maintain 100% accuracy.
- Self-motivated, high drive to keep the efficient processing of invoices and maintain up-to-date systems.
- Strong problem-solving and resolution capabilities to maintain efficiency and accuracy.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Accounting Jobs Montreal”.