Administration jobs in Kuwait, We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
|Hiring Organization||HR Plus Consultancy|
|Post Name||Admin Assistant|
|Qualification||Associate’s Degree in a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 150 To KWD 200 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
We are a Kuwaiti-based HR consultancy firm that provides Human Resources consultancy services along with local & overseas recruiting services within food & beverage, hospitality, construction, automotive, and other industries.
HR+ specialized manpower recruitment firm for experienced employees for Top Management, Banking/Financial Services, HR/Public Relations, Production Manufacturing, Construction & Engineering, Food & Beverage, Medical & Healthcare, IT, E-Commerce and Retails.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
Skills & Requirements
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Administration jobs in Kuwait”.