Admin Jobs in Singapore, Administrative assistants provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive. These professionals may also be referred to as administrative coordinators or administrative specialists.
|Hiring Organization||Than Construction & Engineering Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3000 To SGD 5000 Per Month|
The world is changing, more so now than ever. Founded as a simple business directory for businesses and companies registered in Singapore, SGPBusiness.com has grown in many ways. The world-changing faster than ever, and information is key to making the right decisions.
We are also continually evolving to provide the most relevant and essential content to our users. Today, we are the largest business solutions platform in Singapore with more than 450,000 unique monthly users that help businesses and individuals connect and reach out to build new relationships.
With big data and our proprietary solutions, we efficiently bring data together from multiple sources, doing the hard work, so that you don’t have to. THAN CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING PTE. LTD. (the “Company”) is an Exempt Private Company Limited by Shares, in Singapore.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- An Administrative Assistant Frees Up Your Time.
- Administrative Assistants Streamlines Clerical Duties.
- The Communication Hub to Connect Everyone.
- A Welcoming Presence in the Office.
- They Can Offset Your Weaknesses.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Admin Jobs in Singapore.