Administrative officer Jobs in Singapore, A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
We are looking to hire a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management. The Administrative Officer’s responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing
The activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents. You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
|Hiring Organization||PIAB Asia Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Admin Officer|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 2500 Per Month|
Our purpose is evolving automation. It´s why we exist. At Piab we strive to advance everything. Each other. Our customers. And, in the end, the automated world around us. Evolving inspires us to continuously strive to improve for the better.
In every human interaction, in every ambition, in every idea. By doing so, our environment becomes a product of us, and not the other way around. This is how we put our mark on the world.
We specialize in automated process components and solutions to enable gripping, lifting, and moving applications for our customers in all industries with special attention to Packaging, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Logistics and Warehousing, and Plastics, and Automotive.
- AWS & Variable Bonus
- 5 Days work week
- Dental Medical / Medical Screening
- Provide administrative support and manage queries by all employees
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Receive and process communication channels including phone,
Skills & Requirements
- Oversee the activities of cleaning and maintenance vendors
- Arrange in-house and external events
- Manage staff claim and petty cash
- Handle company insurance matters
- Update and distribute government or company policies as needed
- Maintain and update employee database and training record
- Manage staff attendance and benefits administration
- Assist and support HR for recruitment, termination and training
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Workplace flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Administrative officer Jobs in Singapore”.