Indeed UAE Abu Dhabi, Administrative assistants perform general clerical tasks, generally on behalf of a leader in the organization. If you are highly motivated and organized then this might just be the job for you. Day-to-day life as an administrative assistant includes coordinating various calendars.
Taking phone calls and messages, sending emails, prepping for large meetings and presentations, capturing notes in meetings, and many other related tasks. Administrative assistants are typically outgoing and friendly people who work well with many leadership personality types.
Strong administrative assistants excel at organization, management of multiple peoples’ time and expectations, and have a self-starter attitude, getting things done before others recognize the need.
People that are successful in this role will usually progress into assisting higher-level leaders (sometimes becoming Executive Assistants), managing other administrative assistants, or working as office managers.
|Post Name||Administration Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4600 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Indeed is an American worldwide employment website for job listings launched in November It is an independent subsidiary of multinational Recruit Co. Ltd. and is co-headquartered in Austin, Texas, and Stamford, Connecticut, with additional offices around the world.
Indeed is one of the largest, most visited job sites in the world. The site attracts 250 million unique visitors every month and offers built-in skills assessments that employers can add to job posts. One of the key features of the platform is the free job posting option. However.
These job posts are replaced quickly and can easily lose visibility. Worth noting is that Indeed has received mixed reviews online, although it is still used by millions of employers and job seekers around the world and remains a top recruitment resource in the U.S.
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment.
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls.
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Receive invoices and review them for accuracy.
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations.
Skills & Requirements
- Time management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Written communication.
- Verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands.
- The high degree of attention to detail.
- Data entry experience.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Indeed UAE Abu Dhabi“.