Immediate Job Vacancy in Singapore For Malaysian, Administrative assistants provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
These professionals may also be referred to as administrative coordinators or administrative specialists. We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
|Hiring Organization||Chlor-Al Chemical Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Associate’s Degree in a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2800 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
The Taiko Group is one of Malaysia’s most dynamic and versatile privately held business groups. The Group’s headquarters is based in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia with operations spread throughout Malaysia and other countries.
The Taiko name is synonymous with dynamic and sustainable growth, sound financial fundamentals, professional management, and a strong commitment to quality and excellence.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, and cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- They Keep the Office Organized.
- They Manage Schedules.
- They Take Care of the Paperwork.
- They Do the Research.
- They Handle Customer Queries.
- They Prepare Presentations.
- They Can Help With Marketing and Social Media.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Immediate Job Vacancy in Singapore For Malaysian”.