Calgary Jobs Hiring, We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, and providing polite and professional assistance via phone.
Mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive.
Willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
|Hiring Organization||Avis Car Rental|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 45000 To CAD 45851 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 6W5|
Avis Budget Group is an American car rental agency holding company headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey. It is the parent company of several brands including Avis Car Rental, Budget Rent a Car, Budget Truck Rental, Payless Car Rental, and Zipcar.
Enterprise owns both National and Alamo. Avis owns Budget, Payless, and Zipcar. Hertz owns Dollar and Thrifty. Together, these three companies account for 95 percent of the domestic car rental industry, according to Neil Abrams, president of the Abrams Consulting Group, a leading car rental consulting firm.
Our schedule is variable and incredibly exciting. We enjoy the diversity of tasks a day brings and even the unexpected challenges tomorrow brings. It makes our days very interesting and unpredictable. We get to meet (in person or via email) a wide variety of people – and we never know who we’ll be in touch with next.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, and cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Time management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Written communication.
- Verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- An Administrative Assistant Frees Up Your Time.
- Administrative Assistants Streamline Clerical Duties.
- The Communication Hub to Connect Everyone.
- A Welcoming Presence in the Office.
- They Can Offset Your Weaknesses.
- Hire the Administrative Assistant You Need.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Calgary Jobs Hiring“.