Calgary Careers, We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, and providing polite and professional assistance via phone.
Mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive.
Willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
|Hiring Organization||Kenn Borek Air Ltd|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 45000 To CAD 45851 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 7G5|
Kenn Borek Air (KBA) was started by its namesake. Kenn was a highly successful entrepreneur who engaged in farming and construction before aviation. The company was held by him and later his family up until when it was acquired by a long-time aviation operator.
KBA is an owner/operator of twin-engine turboprop aircraft and engages in charter, managing, leasing and otherwise supporting both its own fleet as well as the aircraft of outside parties. We operate internationally specializing in polar operations as well as other highly challenging work.
We are especially known for being one of the largest operators of de Havilland Twin Otter aircraft, capable of operating on wheels, skis, and floats. We are headquartered in Calgary, Canada, but our vivid orange and white with a black thunderbolt paint scheme are known around the world.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, and cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Time management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Written communication.
- Verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- An Administrative Assistant Frees Up Your Time.
- Administrative Assistants Streamline Clerical Duties.
- The Communication Hub to Connect Everyone.
- A Welcoming Presence in the Office.
- They Can Offset Your Weaknesses.
- Hire the Administrative Assistant You Need.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Calgary Careers“.