Jobs in West London, We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks and providing politeness.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
|Hiring Organization||Citizens Advice Notting Hill|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Associate’s Degree in a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12000 To GBP 15000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W10 5QZ|
Our policy research combines insights into the problems that people experience with analysis of wider social and economic trends and set out new ideas to improve policy and delivery for all.
When you use this website, you must not do anything that’s against the law or which might cause distress or inconvenience to anyone else. You must not try to get unauthorized access to this website or misuse it by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other harmful material.
The information on this website is for general guidance on your rights and responsibilities – it’s not legal advice. At Citizens Advice, we collect and use your personal information to help solve your problems, improve our services and tackle wider issues in society that affect people’s lives.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, and cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingualism may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Hiring a Personal Assistant to Free Up Time.
- Delegating to a PA Develops Management Skills.
- Flexible Personal Assistant Availability.
- Access to a Broad Range of Skills and Experience.
- Improved Admin Capacity.
- Delegating Everyday Tasks.
- Balancing Your Work and Personal Life.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in West London”.