Administration Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks and providing politeness.
And professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate.
They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
|Hiring Organization||dmg events|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE with operations in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Singapore, Canada, South Africa, and the UK, dmg events is an international exhibition and publishing company. We attract more than 425,000 visitors to our portfolio of 84 exhibitions each year.
We have expanded our operations to achieve impressive growth in emerging and mature markets by the strategic acquisition of complementary businesses and by geo-cloning our ﬂagship events, where we adapt our core event brands to work across new countries and cultures.
Our 300-member team nurtures professional communities for diverse industries including Construction, Energy, Coatings, Transport, Hospitality & Interiors. Our events are a focal point, supported by conferences, certiﬁed workshops, technical seminars, and industry publications.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, and cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Reporting Skills.
- Administrative Writing Skills.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Managing Processes.
- Ability to Analyse Information.
- Problem Solving.
- Supply Management.
- Inventory Control.
- Verbal Communication.
- Ability to effectively support a team.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- HOLIDAY SCHEDULE. New Year’s Day.
- VACATION SCHEDULE. Length of Service.
- LEAVE DAYS.
- REIMBURSEMENT FOR TRAVEL.
- MEDICAL COVERAGE.
- MEDICAL ALLOWANCE.
- DENTAL INSURANCE.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Administration Jobs in Dubai”.