Part Time Jobs Singapore, We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees.
Assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary
|Hiring Organization||Mandai Wildlife Group|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 12 To SGD 15 Per Hour|
Mandai Wildlife Group is dedicated to caring for the planet and protecting animals and nature. Conservation education is intrinsic in all interactions with the Group, to inspire action for a healthier world.
Mandai Wildlife Group is the steward of Mandai Wildlife Reserve, a unique wildlife and nature destination in Singapore that is home to world-renown wildlife parks which connect visitors to the fascinating world of wildlife.
The Group is driving an exciting rejuvenation plan at Mandai Wildlife Reserve, adjacent to Singapore’s Central Catchment Nature Reserve, that will integrate five wildlife parks with distinctive nature-based experiences, green public spaces, and an eco-friendly resort.
The wildlife parks managed by the Group are accredited by two of the top international regional zoo associations [European Association of Zoos and Aquaria (EAZA), and Zoo and Aquarium Association of Australasia (ZAA)].
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
Skills & Requirements
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Getting to do a little bit of everything.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but the busy, schedule.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs Singapore”.