Foreign Jobs in Singapore, We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, and providing polite and professional assistance via phone.
Mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive.
Willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, and general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 2138 Per Month|
CapitaLand Group (CapitaLand) is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups. Headquartered in Singapore, CapitaLand’s portfolio spans diversified real estate classes which include integrated developments, retail, office, lodging, residential, business parks, industrial, logistics, and data centers.
With a presence across more than 260 cities in over 40 countries, the Group focuses on Singapore and China as its core markets, while it continues to expand in markets such as India, Vietnam, Australia, Europe, and the USA. Within its ecosystem, CapitaLand has developed an integrated suite of investment management and operation.
Capabilities that support its real estate businesses and platforms in building core competencies across the real estate value chain. With this full stack of capabilities, CapitaLand can optimize the strategies of its listed real estate investment management business CapitaLand Investment.
(www.capitalandinvest.com), and its privately held property development arm CapitaLand Development; to drive competitive advantage for its businesses. CapitaLand places sustainability at the core of what it does. As a responsible real estate company, CapitaLand contributes to the environmental and social well-being of the communities.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, and cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Time management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Written communication.
- Verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- They Manage Schedules.
- They Take Care of the Paperwork.
- They Do the Research.
- They Handle Customer Queries.
- They Prepare Presentations.
- They Can Help With Marketing and Social Media.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Foreign Jobs in Singapore“.