Work From Home Jobs Calgary, We are looking for an organized, analytical administrative coordinator, with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to handle office duties and admin-related operations. In this role, you will field interdepartmental communications, perform office tasks, respond to communications, and oversee all administrative tasks for the company.
To ensure success as an administrative coordinator, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and be skilled at various office tasks. Top-notch administrative coordinators are courteous, proactive, and well-organized professionals who bring creative solutions to administrative problems.
|Post Name||Administrative Coordinator|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 35 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
BASF Agricultural Solutions has partnered with Canadian farmers for more than 60 years, helping them succeed in getting the most out of every acre. We are a market leader in the development, formulation, and distribution of agricultural solutions from seed through to harvest, including crop protection and agricultural products, seed breeding technology, and digital farming solutions.
We have invested and continue to invest in, research and innovative product development to bring the market-leading solutions farmers need today, and tomorrow. Now and in the years to come, we are committed to applying our expertise, passion, and collaborative partnerships to help Canada’s farmers produce their crops sustainably and responsibly.
We have deep roots in farming communities across Canada, and we are proud of the role we play in helping local communities and future generations flourish. At BASF, we embrace challenges today to ensure answers for tomorrow. Balancing productivity and sustainability is one of the greatest challenges facing farmers.
To feed an estimated global population of 9.73 billion by the world needs to increase modern agricultural productivity by 50% while considering resource and land use as well as climate change.
- Hiring, supervising, and evaluating staff members.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry, and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
- Developing and implementing new policies and processes.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in the administrative support field.
- A meticulous approach to administrative tasks.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math abilities and an understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- An Administrative Assistant Frees Up Your Time.
- Administrative Assistants Streamline Clerical Duties.
- The Communication Hub to Connect Everyone.
- A Welcoming Presence in the Office.
- They Can Offset Your Weaknesses.
- Hire the Administrative Assistant You Need.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Work From Home Jobs Calgary”.