Jobs in North London, We are looking to hire a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management. The Administrative Officer’s responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents.
You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives. Administrative officers provide administrative and clerical support to companies and organizations.
To be successful as an Administrative Officer, you should display good phone etiquette and a thorough understanding of office management procedures. Ultimately, a top-performing administrative officer should be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete all duties in a timely manner.
|Hiring Organization||Creative Support Ltd|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1700 To GBP 2000 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom N19 4AG|
Creative Support is recognized as one of the largest national not-for-profit providers of prevention and care services in England. We work in over 60 local authorities across the North West, North East, Yorkshire & Humberside, the Midlands, London, and the South East.
Our mission is to promote the independence, inclusion, and well-being of people with support needs. We do this by working with the people we support, their families, and partner agencies to develop and deliver high-quality services that meet individual needs and aspirations in a person-centered way. We also aim to provide added value to our purchasers and to contribute to communities by using our resources in efficient, flexible, and creative ways.
Over the last 12 months, we have supported 7,000 people with care and support needs to achieve their goals, grow in independence and take control over their lives. A further 1,400 tenants have benefitted from the provision of high-quality housing with support.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Broad Scope of Responsibilities.
- Autonomous Environment.
- Building Relationships.
- Opportunities Abound.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in North London”.