Waltham Forest Jobs, We are looking to hire a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
The Administrative Officer’s responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents. You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
To be successful as an Administrative Officer, you should display good phone etiquette and a thorough understanding of office management procedures. Ultimately, a top-performing administrative officer should be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete all duties in a timely manner.
|Hiring Organization||Walthamstow School for Girls|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1500 To GBP 2000 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E17 9RZ|
I am delighted to be able to introduce myself to you as the Headteacher of Walthamstow School for Girls. It is a real privilege to lead such a fantastic, high-achieving school that also has a wonderful ethos, of valuing every young woman and striving to ‘bring out the gift’ in each of your daughters.
I thought I would begin by telling you something about myself and my background. I am originally from the North East Midlands: I grew up in Derbyshire, went to my local comprehensive school, and was encouraged to apply to Cambridge University for my degree.
I began my career as an English teacher, progressing to Head of English, and then worked as a senior leader in a number of schools, including in Waltham Forest. My most recent post was as Co-Headteacher at Little Ilford School, an outstanding school in Newham, where I had previously been Deputy Head, responsible for Teaching and Learning.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A private-sector job has every day a new lesson to learn to keep you satisfied.
- Work Environment.
- Development & Progress.
- No Fear of Job Transfer.
- Job Security.
- Office Environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Waltham Forest Jobs”.