Hiring Montreal, Also known as office administrators or office managers, administrators support office operations and leadership by keeping workspaces and information organized and accessible.
They handle planning and clerical activities such as answering phones; updating employee, client, and company data; filing; and keeping a clean, welcoming environment. We are looking for a sharp administrator to provide leadership support and keep the office running smoothly and efficiently.
In this role, you will be required to oversee administrative and clerical activities; greet and direct office visitors; collect, organize, and retrieve information and documents; and make arrangements for meetings and travel.
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent. A degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2000 To CAD 2300 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H8T 3H7|
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded FORTUNE 500® company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of business-to-business distribution, logistics services, and supply chain solutions.
Pro forma annual sales were over $16 billion, including Anixter International Inc., which it acquired in June. WESCO offers a best-in-class product and services portfolio of Electrical and Electronic Solutions, Communications and Security Solutions, and Utility and Broadband Solutions.
WESCO provides innovative solutions to meet customer needs across commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing, and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. A degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred.
- At 1 year’s experience in administrative services or related fields.
- Additional education, certifications, or experience is advantageous.
- Understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hiring Montreal”.