Part-Time Jobs in Uk for International Students, We are looking for a sharp administrator to provide leadership support and keep the office running smoothly and efficiently. In this role, you will be required to oversee administrative and clerical activities;
greet and direct office visitors; collect, organize, and retrieve information and documents; and make arrangements for meetings and travel. To be a successful administrator, you should be committed to facilitating smooth, efficient office operations by planning carefully, anticipating needs, and providing responsive, reliable assistance. You should be adaptable, proactive, supportive, and detail-oriented.
An Administrator provides office support to either an individual or team and is vital for the smooth running of a business. Their duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
|Hiring Organization||Royal Veterinary College|
|Qualification||A degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred.|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 25889 To GBP 28518 Per Year|
|Location||Hatfield, England, United Kingdom AL9 7TA|
The Royal Veterinary College has a dedicated workforce of around 1100 employees based at its two sites in central London and rural Hertfordshire. We focus on educating the brightest and best students in the veterinary sciences as well as providing support for the veterinary profession.
Our people play a key role in ensuring that we maintain our position as one of the leaders in our field through supporting our academic and research community and maintaining high levels of service within our hospitals, teaching facilities, administration, and across the Estate.
Staff development is important to us and we promote professional development for all categories of staff. For further details or to see our current vacancies please choose from the options in the menu on the left.
- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred.
- At 1 year’s experience in administrative services or related fields.
- Additional education, certifications, or experience is advantageous.
- Understanding accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs in Uk for International Students”.