Remote Working Jobs UK, Arranging staff meetings, and scheduling appointments. Answering or transferring phone calls and taking messages for select staff members. Maintaining the office calendar. Writing memos, correspondence, invoices, receipts, spreadsheets, and other reports as needed.
The role of office administrator covers virtually everything as the role of assistant. The difference is that you’ll have a more robust skill set and be able to take on extra responsibilities much more easily. An administrator is often thought of as the heart of any office environment.
Administrative assistants provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive. These professionals may also be referred to as administrative coordinators or administrative specialists.
|Hiring Organization||Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust|
|Post Name||Administrator Assistant|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 19700 To GBP 19799 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We strive to improve the health and well-being of the people we care for, our staff and members, to support and empower them to lead a fulfilling life. Here at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) we are dedicated to providing high-quality care with compassion.
We deliver many of the NHS services that are provided outside of the hospital and in the community, such as physical and mental health, and specialist services. Together with global, national, and local partners, we conduct high-quality and ground-breaking research into mental and physical health and support innovation to improve patient care.
We support a population of just under a million people and employ nearly 4,500 staff.
Our biggest bases are at the Cavell Centre, Peterborough, and Fulbourn Hospital, Cambridge, but our staff are based in more than 50 locations. This link directs you to more information on the services we provide.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, and cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
Skills & Requirements
- Time management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Written communication.
- Verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- An Administrative Assistant Frees Up Your Time.
- Administrative Assistants Streamlines Clerical Duties.
- The Communication Hub to Connect Everyone.
- A Welcoming Presence in the Office.
- They Can Offset Your Weaknesses.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Remote Working Jobs UK“.