Jobs in Biggleswade, We are looking for a sharp administrator to provide leadership support and keep the office running smoothly and efficiently. In this role, you will be required to oversee administrative and clerical activities; greet and direct office visitors.
Collect, organize, and retrieve information and documents; and make arrangements for meetings and travel. To be a successful administrator, you should be committed to facilitating smooth, efficient office operations by planning carefully, anticipating needs, and providing responsive, reliable assistance.
You should be adaptable, proactive, supportive, and detail-oriented. Also known as office administrators or office managers, administrators support office operations and leadership by keeping workspaces and information organized and accessible.
|Hiring Organization||Biggleswade CMHT|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20900 To GBP 21934 Per Year|
|Location||Biggleswade, England, United Kingdom SG18 0EL|
Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs) are multi-disciplinary assessment teams that provide mental health care and treatment for those adults with more complex and enduring mental health needs, who can benefit from specialist support.
The CMHTs also provide treatment and care for those with time-limited disorders who, it is felt, may benefit from specialist support. The teams provide care and treatment to people in the community who are experiencing mental health difficulties, promoting positive mental health and independence.
This ensures improved access to appropriate support services and resources, supporting timely discharge from the hospital and reducing the need for the hospital admission. “Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs) are multi-disciplinary assessment teams that provide mental health care and treatment for those adults.
- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
Skills & Requirements
- Customer service.
- Time management.
- Set personal career goals.
- Manage data in spreadsheets and reports.
- Keep records and reports up to date.
- Help maintain the budget plan.
- Organize and schedule meetings and events.
- Supervise other staff and delegate responsibilities.
- Handle technical issues in their area of expertise.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Biggleswade“.