Admission jobs in Ajman, Admissions officers evaluate applications from prospective students interested in attending a college, university, or other educational institution. They handle the intake, processing, evaluation, and determinations of submitted applications.
|Hiring Organization||CUCA City University College of Ajman|
|Post Name||Admission Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelors in related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
The purpose of counselling is to assist students in understanding and resolving their educational, vocational, and personal problems such as: getting acclimated to college life and dealing with emotions such as anxiety, stress or any other challenges including work, home and friendships.
The counseling office provides counseling services in a confidential and safe environment that allows students to talk freely about feelings, thoughts and problems to enable them to reach their academic goals.
We are committed to supporting, encouraging, guiding and challenging our students to ensure their personal, educational and professional development; and cultivating an environment of awareness, understanding, respect, and acceptance of diversity.
- Gather data on all inquirers and input them into the admissions database.
- Ensure brochures are always available in the reception and waiting area.
- Ensure all the inquirers are given the relevant marketing materials with 24 hours and maintain contact with inquirers by inviting them to college events.
- Arrange a visitor tours in the campus.
- Process application for admission forms on the day they are received. This includes inputting details onto the admissions database.
- Follow-up with admissions enquires. Job Description
- Provide students with the entrance test and interview day.
- Keep admissions statistics up-to-date and submit it to the Registrar on daily basis.
- Maintain accurate record of current as well as prospective students including test results and Interview feedback.
- Prepare and distribute offer/decline letters (including scholarship letters).
- Register students into programs according to program specifications and course prerequisites.
- Process applications of Scholarships and get approvals.
- Prepare documents and reports on registration statistics.
- Implement student’s withdrawal, dismissal and termination decisions.
- Maintain the validity and integrity of student personal and registration data and generate grade statistics and reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelors in related field
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be bilingual (English and Arabic)
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Sick time.
- Personal and vacation days.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Parental leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Admission jobs in Ajman”.