Graduate Schemes London Jobs, Also known as advertising sales, advertising sales representatives are employed by advertising companies, newspapers, magazines, trade journals, and broadcasting companies to persuade clients to purchase advertising products and services.
|Hiring Organization||Conde Nast|
|Post Name||Advertising Sales|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC2N 6HT|
Condé Nast is a global media company that produces some of the world’s leading print, digital, video, and social brands. These include Vogue, GQ, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Wired and Architectural Digest (AD), Condé Nast Traveler, and La Cucina Italiana, among others.
Our colleagues and collaborators bring big ideas to life, through intelligent storytelling with a diverse point of view to underscore all that we do. Each month our video content generates more than 1 billion views. We reach 83 million consumers in print, 402 million in digital, and 474 million across social platforms.
Headquartered in New York and London, Condé Nast operates in 32 markets including China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Latin America, Spain, Taiwan, the U.K., and the U.S., with additional license partners throughout the world.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Conducting research on potential clients’ products or services and determining the geographic location of the majority of their target customers.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals and address their concerns.
- Assisting the marketing team in the preparation of media kits and promotional plans.
- Attending sales meetings, trade shows, and training workshops as required.
- Persuading clients to purchase company advertising products and services by communicating the benefits of various types of advertising.
- Providing recommendations on suitable formats, advertising mediums, and font sizes.
- Preparing sample advertisements for clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience working as an advertising sales representative.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Communication skills.
- A good telephone manner.
- Persuasive ability.
- Selling solves problems and fulfills needs.
- Only your efforts and creativity limit your potential.
- Selling provides an opportunity to work with people.
- Selling may be the purest form of empowerment.
- Selling is a psychological high.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Graduate Schemes London Jobs”.