Amazon Careers Dubai, Amazon’s business is focused on delighting our customers. We strive to stay agile from the second an order is placed online and throughout the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes.
That can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams band together, roll up their sleeves, and aren’t content with just standing still.
We’re aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth. That’s why we’re seeking a Logistics Supervisor with a passion for innovation, problem-solving, and the ability to create world-class customer experiences.
|Post Name||Logistics Supervisor|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Business or STEM.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4500 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
What unites Amazon employees across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier.
The scope and scale of our mission drive us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn’t easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
- Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area
- Manage and train our Associates to help deliver the best service for our customers
- Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in line with quality and safety guidelines
- Continuously provide critical shift-related information to frontline management and operators
- Adjust labor allocation throughout your shifts to meet and exceed plans and forecasts
- Engage with support functions and/or other departments to address common issues or needs in key areas of performance e.g. process area readiness, 5S, safety, and training.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or STEM.
- A strong understanding of logistics operations would be beneficial to your application
- Able to work with KPIs and metrics, being able to analyze large data sets to understand trends and look for root causes
- Be familiar with 5 whys analysis
- Experience in fast-paced environment such as peak business periods in logistics
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You will be dedicated to meeting and exceeding ambitious production goals.
- Demonstrable strong problem-solving and analytical skills who can dive deep efficiently, detect the root cause and provide the corrective actions.
- Be Customer Obsessed; always mindful of our key objective to provide exceptional service to our customers,
- Ready to Learn and Be Curious: you’re willing to train and learn new skills,
- You Deliver Results, are able to handle both long and short-term multiple tasks, and demonstrate Bias for Action while working in a fast paced, occasionally ambiguous environment with conflicting priorities and requests,
- You demonstrate keen attention to detail, initiative and proactivity, and Insist upon the Highest Standards at all times. Comfortable challenging the status quo, you are always looking for ways to continuously improve and optimize processes.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
- A solid understanding of Excel and its application
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Amazon Careers Dubai”.