Amazon Hiring San Antonio, This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR team.
To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
|Post Name||HR Business Partner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 50000 To USD 55000 Per Year|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78247|
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Competitive wage paid weekly.
- Overtime for more than 40 hours.
- Time-and-a-half working any Amazon holidays.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Financial counseling.
- Estate planning.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Amazon Hiring San Antonio.