Amazon Job Vacancy In Chennai, Process associates monitor and improve production processes for manufacturing companies. In this role, they assess the effectiveness of existing process systems, maintain process equipment, detect material and machine defects, assess overall production quality, and compile process reports.
We are looking to hire an experienced process associate to monitor and maintain our production processes. As a process associate, you will be required to analyze existing processes and advise on system upgrades, perform regular equipment maintenance, maintain inventory and supplies, ensure product quality, and compile process reports for the production manager.
To ensure success as a process associate, you should have in-depth knowledge of mechanical processes, advanced technical skills, and a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a top-notch Process Associate ensures the smooth running of the company’s processes to improve production rates and reduce costs.
|Post Name||Process Associates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600001|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa,
Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon. Our Leadership Principles are more than inspirational wall hangings. The 16 principles guide our discussions and decisions every day.
- Analyzing company processes for delays, obstructions, and weaknesses.
- Advising on process upgrades to improve production rates and reduce costs.
- Assessing process orders.
- Servicing and maintaining production equipment.
- Troubleshooting processing issues.
- Maintaining machinery supply inventory.
- Notifying Quality Assurance personnel of production flaws.
- Ensuring production processes adhere to safety and quality regulations.
- Ensuring the production area is clear of obstructions and contaminants.
- Creating production process reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of process systems software.
- Experience with process simulations.
- High-level technical skills.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Ability to lift and operate heavy equipment.
- Advanced mechanical skills.
- Managing a quality service.
- Communication skills.
- Delivering at pace.
- Making effective decisions.
- Collaborating and partnering.
- Leading and communicating.
- Building capability for all.
- Good customer service.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Amazon Job Vacancy In Chennai.