|Post Name||Facilities Coordinator|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The Facilities Coordinator will have a significant impact on customer experience. The Facilities Coordinator will have the ability to lead and manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet tough timelines. The Facilities Coordinator will develop plans on how to accomplish engineering departmental goals.
The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for the leadership/development and coaching of the team. Performance Management will be carried out by the Facilities Coordinator – Maintenance. This role also leads the technical team in providing both a reactive and pro-active maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure within the Fulfilment Centre (FC).
The role has a direct impact on the site, its productivity, and operational success. If equipment is not available or performs badly it minimizes the capacity and throughput of the site.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a management position with 5 or more direct reports
- 1+ years of experience with root cause analysis and troubleshooting/problem solving
- 2+ years of experience within a critical infrastructure environment. Solid foundational knowledge of PLC-based controls systems and mechanical components
- Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
- Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics.
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
- Experience in mentoring and developing junior technicians.
- Experience in contractor management.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot under high pressure.
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal)
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
- 5+ years of experience in building and equipment operation
- 3+ years of experience in a management position with 5 or more direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead, and influence others on the team
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload
- Experience in multi-contractor management
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Leadership experience/aptitude, ability to mentor and develop training plans for other service technicians
- Experience with packaging machines or conveyor systems
- Experience in an international environment
- Knowledge of OEE and EAM tools