Amazon Jobs Singapore, Delivery drivers collect items and transport them to their destinations. Delivery drivers convey a variety of items, ranging from food to furniture, and may deliver to other businesses or to the public.
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1500 To SGD 1700 Per Month|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon. Working to earn and keep our customer’s trust is the single biggest driver of Amazon’s Day 1 approach.
Amazon’s decision-making process asks employees to consider whether an action is a one-way door—consequential and nearly irreversible—or a two-way door, easy to change course and go back. Discover more about who we are through our Annual Letters to Shareholders from today.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible Earnings & Decent Delivery Fees.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- Tips And Bonuses.
- Quick Pay Turnarounds.
- No Boss Looking Over Your Shoulder.
- No Taking Work Home & Work-Related Stress.
- Low Commitment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Amazon Jobs Singapore.