|Post Name||Senior TPM ( Remote)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||16000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Amazon has spent years building one of the world’s most efficient and optimized supply chains. The Amazon Distribution and Fulfillment Solutions (ADFS) team is building on that foundation and continuously innovating supply chain solutions.
ADFS is seeking an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) to drive the end-to-end delivery of high-profile projects involving multiple teams across Amazon. This high-visibility role will require working with business and software engineering teams to build capabilities for the next generation of secure and trusted supply chain solutions.
Senior Technical Program Manager’s responsibilities include collecting business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, driving project schedules from design to implementation, driving large-scale adoption across multiple organizations, and managing the production launch.
You will lead and coordinate the design and implementation efforts between multiple internal teams to develop an optimal roadmap, holding teams accountable to their commitments. You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-delivery vs.
required functionality, and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional teams. You will partner with Directors, VPs, and other key experts and leaders across the company to lead, support, and influence business initiatives.
The right candidate will possess a strong technical program management background and will have demonstrated experience leading large-scale projects. You thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and are not hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. As a Senior TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
You’re naturally customer-centric, working backward from their needs, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires strong technical and business judgment and exemplary communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- 7+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry
- 7+ years of system design and architecture experience
- 7+ years of experience providing strategic and tactical architectural direction for software development
- Technical skills to understand products at the software architecture and design level.
- Ability to work across multiple engineering teams and leaders to build and deliver a committed roadmap.
- Highly skilled in communicating effectively (written and oral) with both technical and non-technical individuals and senior management
- Experience working with security and compliance teams
- Strong track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives and working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate with senior leaders across a large enterprise.
- A strong data-driven mentality and a prioritization framework, to ensure focus on the highest impact work.