ERC DLS Team Manager – Work From Home
- Company Name : Amazon
- Post Name : Team Manager
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : E-Commerce
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : 0-2 Year
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : 30000/- To 35000/- Per Month
- Location : All Over India
Deepti Varma, HR Director at Amazon India says, “Initiative, motivation, and reliability have truly been the cornerstones of our work culture. We recognize that sometimes personal priorities – health, older parents or parenthood – demand that we scale back from work. The effort here is to give employees the flexibility to bring better balance into their lives.”
The policy is an expression of trust in employees’ professionalism and does not compromise on performance and accountability. While goals will be adjusted basis the reduced hours, the policy ensures that customer expectations are not compromised.
Amazon’s temporary part-time policy is, of course, governed by reasonable conditions and based on business priorities. All aspects of the benefits and policy have been well thought through and ensure that career progression and internal movements to other roles are not affected either; employees can pursue career growth irrespective of the hours at work.
Career growth remains based on how an employee demonstrates the leadership principles and next-level competencies.Given Amazon’s leadership principle of striving to be ‘Earth’s Best Employer’, developing progressive people policies geared towards holistic wellness have always been an important focus area.
This includes initiatives such as ‘Svasthya’ that covers health check-ups, an employee assistance program (EAP), and employee well-being initiatives like diet, nutrition, and counseling. During the pandemic, Amazon also launched a wellness app, a ‘Listening Circle’ for people to share their stories, as well as financial awareness sessions.
Join Amazon’s Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians. The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels – phone, web case and chat. The ERC primarily exists to help Amazon employees find answers to their questions and solve their complex HR problems.
The ERC team is comprised of approximately 900 associates supporting Amazon employees in 49 countries and 14 languages. ERC associates are located in nine locations globally.We are currently growing our team of Virtual HR Contact Center Associates that are dedicated to servicing the disability, leave, and accommodation space. In this role, team members interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust by providing accurate information and resolving issues.
The virtual contact center associate must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand the issue, follow business processes with high attention to detail, use multiple resources effectively to find the right information and communicate effectively to the employee. A high degree of ownership, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with care are essential for this position.
- Join Amazon’s Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians. The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels – phone, web case and chat.
- The ERC primarily exists to help Amazon employees find answers to their questions and solve their complex HR problems. The ERC team is comprised of approximately 900 associates supporting Amazon employees in 49 countries and 14 languages. ERC associates are located in eight locations globally.We are currently looking for an HR Specialist to join our team as a Team Manager, supporting employees in the ERC Disability and Leave Services (DLS). The ERC DLS Team Manager answers questions from Amazonians related to Leave and Disability.
- As a team manager in the ERC DLS, you will own your impact by driving performance within your team. You will coach and mentor the members of your team to ensure customer obsession is a priority, performance objective targets are met, and employee relations stays positive within the organization.
- Minimum 6 months of ERC DLS experience
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results; history of helping the team achieve goals, and currently serving in an active Team Lead stretch role within ERC DLS.
- Must be in compliance with quality and productivity standards applicable to the team (85%+ for ERC DLS).
- Direct management experience of employees in a call center, service industry, or retail.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.