Amazon Work From Home Jobs in Kanpur, At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
A team leader leads, monitors, and supervises a group of employees to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization. Team leaders motivate and inspire their team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages the bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility.
We are looking for a result-driven team leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the sales team’s potential.
|Post Name||Team Lead|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Work From Home|
What unites Amazon employees across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier.
The scope and scale of our mission drive us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn’t easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
- Experience in logistics is desirable and experience in the courier industry is highly preferred
- People management experience. Experience in handling field teams is highly desirable.
- Experience in handling live operations preferred (wherein real-time decision-making capability & bias for action is a must)
- MBA is desirable.
- Experience in process improvement is preferred with additional benefits for knowledge of specific methodologies such as Six Sigma, Kaizen, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Defining, building, and being responsible for the execution of transportation processes, right from FC to customers, and leveraging our Sort Center network.
- Responsible for Hiring, training, and building up a highly motivated workforce for the SC teams, with support from HR and the training team, to meet the operational requirements, and continuously meet the high bar on quality and productivity.
- Coordinate with Finance, CS, FC, and Projects teams on matters related to SC operations.
- Continuously improve the SC process and attain a sustained level of performance standard. Initiates improvements to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve performance.
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Amazon Work From Home Jobs in Kanpur”.