Amazon Packing Products Job From Home
- Organization Name : Amazon
- Post Name : Packer
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : E-Commerce
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : 16500/- To 20000/- Per Month
- Location : All Over India
Deepti Varma, HR Director at Amazon India says, “Initiative, motivation, and reliability have truly been the cornerstones of our work culture. We recognize that sometimes personal priorities – health, older parents or parenthood – demand that we scale back from work. The effort here is to give employees the flexibility to bring better balance into their lives.”
The policy is an expression of trust in employees’ professionalism and does not compromise on performance and accountability. While goals will be adjusted basis the reduced hours, the policy ensures that customer expectations are not compromised.
Amazon’s temporary part-time policy is, of course, governed by reasonable conditions and based on business priorities. All aspects of the benefits and policy have been well thought through and ensure that career progression and internal movements to other roles are not affected either; employees can pursue career growth irrespective of the hours at work. Career growth remains based on how an employee demonstrates the leadership principles and next-level competencies.
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
- Defective Products. Here’s how defective products is used on packer resumes
- Safety Rules.
- Assembly Line.
- Pallet Jack.
- Quality Standards.
- Machine Operators.
- Label Containers.
Packer Duties and Responsibilities
- Weighing packages and labeling them appropriately.
- Inspecting packages to ensure they are not damaged.
- Inspecting shipping containers to ensure they meet shipping regulations.
- Assembling daily orders by shipping location or any other shipping categories.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.