Any Job Vacancy in Chennai, Graduate trainees are students who have just completed a degree and are transitioning into the workplace. Graduate trainees’ responsibilities depend on their industry, but they are generally guided by senior staff members as they learn, train, and attend meetings. They should have a degree related to the work they are being trained in.
As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience. You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program.
To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lies outside of your department. An outstanding graduate trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||30000/- To 33000/- Per Month|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600032|
The Spirit of Wipro is the core of Wipro. These are our Values. It is about who we are. It is our character. It is reflected consistently in all our behavior. The Spirit is deeply rooted in the unchanging essence of Wipro. But it also embraces what we must aspire to be. It is the indivisible synthesis of the four values.
The Spirit is a beacon. It is what gives us direction and a clear sense of purpose. It energizes us and is the touchstone for all that we do. We succeed when we make our clients successful. We collaborate to sharpen our insights and amplify this success. We execute with excellence.
Always integrity is our core and is the basis of everything. It is about following the law, but it’s more. It is about delivering on our commitments. It is about honesty and fairness in action. It is about being ethical beyond any doubt, in the toughest of circumstances.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting it to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Solid Business Model.
- Fresh perspectives and innovation.
- Opportunity to grow your business.
- Competitive Backgrounds.
- Diversified workforce.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Any Job Vacancy in Chennai.