Apprenticeships Manchester, We are searching for a driven, enthusiastic apprentice to join our team. The apprentice’s responsibilities include learning and developing practical skills, participating in classes and workshops on and offsite, observing all health and safety codes, completing tests and assignments, as well as delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
You should be well-organized, flexible, and willing to assist wherever possible. To be successful as an apprentice, you must have great time management skills and be willing to fit into the existing staff structure. Outstanding apprentices are those who respond well to criticism, build good relationships with colleagues, and ultimately make a lasting impression.
Apprentices acquire specialized skills under the tutelage of experienced colleagues. They have different responsibilities depending on their field but are typically paid while they receive supervised training and classroom education.
|Hiring Organization||CCF Manchester|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 14 Per Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M17 1EB|
CCF is a nationwide distributor of insulation and interior building products to the UK construction industry. We hold comprehensive stocks of quality products and provide complete solutions for interior building specialists, contractors, and builders. Whatever your project, you can rely on us to help you finish it on time and within budget.
Our full range of products consists of; Insulation, Drywall, Ceilings, External envelopes, Fire Protection, Flooring, and Tools & Accessories. Therefore, whatever project you have, you can rely on us to help you finish it on time and within budget. You can find all the relevant information you need on our approach to health & safety management, here.
If you’re looking for information to complete a pre-tender question, we are members of 3 Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSiP). This means our Health & Safety arrangements have been independently reviewed and deemed to meet all legal requirements. If you are a member of one of these schemes or recognize them for assurance purposes, hopefully, this will save time in completing your questionnaires.
- Attending workshops, and participating in as many learning opportunities as possible.
- Assisting within the relevant department, but also learning about other aspects of the company.
- Observing health and safety procedures.
- Completing all tests, presentations, and other required evaluations.
- Working in the office and traveling to other sites when required.
- Positively receiving feedback.
- Attending meetings and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Keeping a log of everything learned.
- Building professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Driver’s license recommended.
- Good physical strength and hand-eye coordination may be required.
- Good time management, critical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- A growth mindset and passion for learning.
- Gain hands-on experience.
- Benefit from support systems and learning aids.
- Get paid to learn.
- Gain industry-recognized qualifications.
- Get a feel for the work environment.
- Improve your employability
- Enjoy student discounts.
- Choose from plenty of programs.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Apprenticeships Manchester”.