Jobs in Dubai for Arabic Teacher, We are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Arabic to join GEMS Al Barsha National School.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale.
With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand globally.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS FOUNDERS AL MIZHAR SCHOOL|
|Post Name||Arabic Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Arabic as a language and Bachelor’s in Education|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5500 To AED 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third-generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. GEMS Al Barsha National School Dubai offers an inspirational curriculum based on the National Curriculum for England with Arabic language and UAE culture, heritage and tradition at the heart of everything.
The school opened in 2016 and as an all-through educational provision, now caters to over 1,100 children from FS1 to Year 13. FS – Y3 provision is co-educational with Y4-13 boys and girls taught separately.
Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS-owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arabic as a language and Bachelor’s in Education or equivalent. (Distance or open university degrees are not accepted) All certificates should be duly attested.
- A mindset that understands all students have the potential for top performance and the drive and passion to enable them to do so.
- Experience which will enable a contribution to our enriched curriculum program
Skills & Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai for Arabic Teacher”.