Architecture Jobs London, We are looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The architect’s responsibilities include managing client relationships.
You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations, or a restoration project, and deliver on the client’s requirements.
An outstanding Architect will have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate superior technical design skills and be able to create designs that are functional, creative, and sustainable.
|Hiring Organization||mustard jobs (London)|
|Qualification||Degree in architecture or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 30000 To GBP 32000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1T 6EB|
One of mustard’s Founding Directors Pete has been involved in all aspects of the business since its inception. Now more heavily involved in the day-to-day growth and expansion of the mustard Bristol HQ, working with the Divisional leaders to help grow the business.
As a Founding Director of mustard Dave was instrumental in the creation of mustard. A quality first recruiter and excellent at building lifelong relationships with candidates and clients.
A founding director and shareholder from day one his strong financial management has enabled the business to grow in a controlled manner. He has overarching management responsibility for the back office function of the business.
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in architecture or a related field.
- Previous experience as an Architect preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR NEEDS.
- BETTER DESIGN.
- AVOIDING DESIGN ERRORS.
- CREATIVE SOLUTIONS.
- GOOD DESIGN IS A PROFITABLE INVESTMENT.
- THEY WILL HELP YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT MATERIALS AND FINISHES.
- GOOD STEWARDS OF RESOURCES.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Architecture Jobs London”.