Architect Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The architect’s responsibilities include managing client relationships and development.
Deliver the client’s requirements. To be successful in this position you should be able to visualize space in three dimensions, have a good understanding of construction technologies, and be an effective project manager.
An outstanding Architect will have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate superior technical design skills and be able to create designs that are functional, creative, and sustainable.
|Hiring Organization||Parsons Overseas Limited – Dubai Branch|
|Qualification||Degree in architecture or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
After more than a decade with the company, Chuck Harrington has retired and appointed Carey Smith to the role of president and Chief Executive Officer. In addition to her current duties, Carey is also responsible for our operational business lines.
We refreshed the Parsons brand in a way that honors our history, reflects our evolution, and anticipates our future as we continue our quest to solve the world’s toughest challenges with the world’s smartest solutions.
We became a publicly traded company for the second time in our history, enabling us to increase our capitalization and financial flexibility to further implement our strategy and fulfill our mission of delivering a better world.
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in architecture or a related field.
- Previous experience as an Architect preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Impactful work.
- Use of creativity.
- Respected profession.
- Diverse job responsibilities.
- Educational requirements.
- Lengthy career path.
- Long hours.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Architect Jobs in Dubai”.